Disability Commission Advisory Board Meeting
The Disability Commission will hold an Advisory Board meeting on March 29 at 5:30 p.m.
- Meeting Called to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Presentation - Introduction to BPS Transportation for Students with Disabilities: Dan Rosengard
- Board Election of Vice Chair
- Chair’s Report: Wesley Ireland
- Commissioner's Report: Kristen McCosh
- Architectural Access Report: Patricia Mendez
- Old Business
- Remote Access to Public Meetings
- Accessible Healthcare
- Movie Theater Captioning
- Parenting Anti-Discrimination
- Statewide Closed Captioning Bill
- New Business
- Public Input
Next meeting: April 19, 2023
MEETING ACCOMMODATION NOTICE
All meetings held by the City of Boston are required to be accessible for persons with disabilities under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Accommodations are available upon request to any person who requires alternately formatted materials, auxiliary aids, or another accommodation to ensure effective communication and access to attend meetings held by City departments and programs.
Please allow at least 2 weeks to arrange for accommodations.
Requests for accommodations may be sent to the contact person for the meeting, or may be forwarded to:
Disability Commissioner and ADA Title II Coordinator
617-635-3682 (voice) or 617-635-2541 (TTY)