Boston Water and Sewer Commission Meeting
Location: Second-floor training room 980 Harrison Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02119. Under the provisions of Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023, signed into law by the Governor on March 29, 2023, further extending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law until March 31, 2025, this hybrid meeting will also be conducted remotely.
Call to Order
Minutes of Meeting
1. Minutes of the August 24, 2023 Meeting
1. Disbursement Ratification (Schedules A, B, & D)
General Management Reports
1. Capital Improvement Program Budget Variance Report
2. Monthly Management Report
3. August 2023 Revenue and Expense Analysis
Proposals and Contracts
1. Commission Authorization to Advertise for Bids for Contract No. 19-309-001, for Drainage Works Improvements - Installation of New Tide Gates in Central, South Boston, Charlestown and East Boston.
2. Commission Authorization to Amend Contract 20-206-003, Stormwater Monitoring and Model Validation Project
3. Commission Authorization to Award Contract No. 20-309-004, Replacement and Rehabilitation of Sewer and Drain Pipes in Dorchester, Fenway/Kenmore, Hyde Park, Jamaica Plain, Mattapan, Roslindale, Roxbury and West Roxbury.
4. Commission Authorization to Award Contract No. 23-309-008, Separation of
Sanitary House Laterals Connected to Storm Drains, City Wide.
5. Commission Authorization to Solicit Proposals for a Professional Services
for Subsurface Investigation Services
1. Commission Authorization to Award a Contract to Azteca Systems for maintenance and technical support of the Commission's Asset Management Systems for 1 year and also to Waive the Advertisement requirement and purchase these services under a sole source procurement.
2. Commission Authorization to Award a Contract to Itineris NA, Inc. for maintenance and technical support of the Commission’s Customer Information and Billing Systems for 1 year and also to Waive the Advertisement requirement and purchase these services under a sole source procurement.
1. Commission Authorization to Negotiate and Execute a Contract for Construction Supervision Services for Phases II and III on the New
Boston Main Interceptor Project BWSC Contract 23-103-006
1. Commission Authorization to Approve Expanded Written Quote Contract
2. Commission Authorization to Approve Sheltered Market Program
3. Personnel Matters