Boston Parks and Recreation Commission
1. Vote to approve 272 East Eagle Street, adjacent to Prescott Square and American Legion Playground in East Boston.
2. Vote to approve 1732 River Street, adjacent to Paul J. Colella Playground in Hyde Park, which is under the jurisdiction of the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation.
3. Vote to approve 85 West Newton Street, adjacent to Thomas F. O’Day Playground in the South End.
4. Vote to approve 331 East Eighth Street (Phase 6 of the Old Colony redevelopment), adjacent to Columbia Road in South Boston which is a parkway under the jurisdiction of the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation.
1. Ratification of the naming of the play structure at Ronan Park for Maryann Hanley.
Commissioner: Ryan Woods
Associate Commissioners: Elisa Birdseye, William Epperson,
David Queeley, Mariama White-Hammond
Executive Secretary: Carrie Marsh Dixon / Chief Landscape Architect: Liza Meyer