Boston School Committee Hybrid Meeting
The Boston School Committee meeting will be held in person at the Bruce C. Bolling Municipal Building, 2300 Washington Street, School Committee Chamber, 2nd Floor, Roxbury, MA 02119 and live streamed on Boston City TV (Xfinity Channel 24, RCN Channel 13, and Fios Channel 962) and on Zoom.
Please click the link below to join the Zoom webinar:
Public Comment: Please sign up online to testify. Sign up for public comment will close at 5 p.m. on the day of the meeting. The Committee will offer two public comment periods, with the first comment period limited to one hour. Priority will be given to those testifying in person. Time permitting, the Committee will then open it up to virtual testimony. After one hour, anyone who has not testified will have the opportunity to do so at the end of the meeting. Written testimony can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for distribution to the Committee.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Adjourn to Executive Session
- The Boston School Committee will immediately adjourn to an executive session to discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining with the Plant Administrators Association and the Boston Association of School Administrators and Supervisors (BASAS). The Committee will return to public session.
- Approval Meeting Minutes: September 13, 2023
- Superintendent's Report
- General Public Comment (1 hour)
- Tentative Collective Bargaining Agreements:
- Boston School Committee and the Plant Administrators Association, September 1, 2020 - August 31, 2023 and September 1, 2023 - August 31, 2026 and FY24 Supplemental Appropriation Request in the amount of $145,545
- Boston School Committee and the Boston Association of School Administrators and Supervisors (BASAS) Side Letter A
- Boston Green Academy Charter Amendment Request: 7-12 Grade Reconfiguration
- Boston Special Education Parent Advisory Council Update: Strategic Initiatives,
School Year 2023-2024
- Public Comment on Reports
- New Business