Winter Cycling Chat - East Boston
Colder weather and darker days don't mean you have to put away your bike for the season. Join one of our chats to learn more about riding during the winter.
You can find joy, convenience, and community while biking during winter. Our winter cycling chats are a great way to share stories, tips, and resources — and to ask questions! We plan to discuss:
- clothing to keep you warm and dry
- riding in darkness
- how to handle wet, windy, and cold days
- our public bike share, Bluebikes, and
- much more!
We are hosting two winter cycling chats:
- Monday, February 13, at 5 p.m. at the East Boston branch library
- Wednesday, February 22, at 3 p.m. at the Uphams Corner branch library