Academic Partnerships and Internships
Boston Public Health Commission (BPHC) internships provide meaningful work experiences for students that help BPHC programs meet their goals.
BPHC Internships are available to students associated with an academic, certificate or licensure program.
Questions about our work? Want to learn more?
BPHC offers a variety of internships in many programs. The scope of each internship is based on the needs of the program and the abilities and interests of the intern. Students may propose a project they are interested in that meets their academic requirements. Placements are available throughout the year.
Qualifying internships may be:
- Undergraduate or graduate college student placements, including capstones or research projects
- Internships or practicums associated with non-degree licensure programs such as Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor
How to apply
- Review posted internship opportunities listed on BPHC's ADP recruiting site. Click "Internships" along the left of the page to filter your view.
- Explore the BPHC pages to identify specific program(s) or department(s) that interests you and meet your learning needs.
- Submit the following information to email@example.com
- Cover letter. Include your background, interests, a specific project proposal if you have one, and your availability (days of the week, hours per week, etc...)
- Description of academic, certification, or licensure internship requirement
We hope to be working with you soon!